Singer Electric Baseboard Heater Part

I have singer electric baseboard heaters and I'm trying to find a part. its the plastic insulator that fits over the end of the heating element and snaps into the metal frame. its 1 and 1/2 inches long, 1/2 inch outside diam, and hollow.

thanks,

mike

Reply to
Mike

Maybe including the model number might help?

Reply to
Sarah

replying to Sarah, Mike wrote: good idea, model number 9715

Reply to
Mike

Mike - did you ever find this part? I just pulled a Singer off the wall in an older cabin. Going to toss the whole thing, but was trying to find the specs on it and stumbled on your question. I *think* it still has the parts you were asking about.

Reply to
steve

thanks, i no longer need the part

Reply to