Shower Door Installation Problem...Help!

I just had brand new (expensive) Basco Sliding Shower doors installed by a contractor. Unfortunately, each of the doors hang lower on one side and look terrible (the outside door hangs about 1/2" lower on the right, and the inside door hangs lower on the left). The contractor told me I have no option, as my bathroom walls are not level. He also said that I can adjust the rollers on the top of the doors to make the doors look straight, but then they will not close all the way. I never noticed this problem with my previous shower doors. Is there any solution to this problem? Thanks for any advice!

Reply to
Robert