Should have used duct tape :(

"A man was arrested after police found a woman in the back of a truck he was driving who had been stapled numerous times on her face and scalp..."

HeyBub

A story I read on one of the Phoenix TV station websites said the man claimed that the woman was a "business" woman who tried to rob him, which is why he attacked her.

I think he should have used "hook"-and-loop.

Jerry

Reply to
jerry_maple

Or a power nail-her

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Puts a new spin on body piercing. I just saw something in the grocery store that looked like; well, I can't explain.

-- Oren

Oren

Latest information is that the man was trying to turn the woman into a centerfold.

Reply to
HeyBub