Sharpening knives

This may not be the exact right NG to ask this at, but:

Looking for feedback on the Lansky knife sharpening systems, anyone able to comment?

Thx

Guillermo

Reply to
f/256

I-zheet M'drurz

We've used them for several years. Puts a nice edge on a knife, keeps the angle consistent. When my boys were younger, they'd charge the ladies in the neighborhood a buck a blade to sharpen their kitchen knives. They had repeat customers. If you're going to invest, get the complete diamond set and the holding stand. They used to make a serrated edge sharpening stone too, but I don't know if that's still available.

Reply to
Grandpa Koca

I have one and like it.

Reply to
HeatMan

Wonderful system. I use it (and another similar system made by Gatco) on my custom knives.

-Frank

Reply to
Frank J Warner