Self tapping screws

I find all sorts of square-drive screws at McFeelys (and have bought quite a few). Star (Torx) drive screws are far superior to even square-drive. They're expensive, though.

Reply to
krw

oops! I meant to type "self-drilling"... the hex heads with the drill point tip

Reply to
DD_BobK

italiangrl202

Reply to
italiangrl202

Reply to
italiangrl202

I think what you are looking for is on this page:

All Points Fasteners

For self tapping, you need to start early.

Stormin Mormon

Well, three years later. Did you ever find out?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon