see thru fireplace installation

My master bath and master bedroom share a wall that has a sitting area on one side and the tub on the other. I was wanting to install a see thru fireplace in that wall to share between the two. However it would literally be right above the tub. One end of the tub is flush with the wall the fireplace would go on. Is there a certain amount of buffer space that has to go between them to make it safe. It would be a little higher on the wall- because I want it in the middle instead of on the floor- do you know? Thank you for your time Michelle

Reply to
michelle