sealing concrete cracks

One of the flexible, self-leveling concrete patching/sealing products would be my choice.

--

Reply to
dpb

I have a crack - expansion joint - in my shop concrete floor that extends to the outside underneath the exterior wall ( I can see daylight from inside the shop)

The pesky ladybugs, etc like to line up and invade.

The crack is about 3/16" wide.

What's a good way to fill/seal this?

Reply to
Kevin

There are caulks for that specific application.......on the rack with other caulks at h.w. or big box store.

Reply to
Norminn

Backer rod to control the depth of the caulk. NP1 or SL1 (self leveling) one part urethane caulk or equal. Be very selective about brand and type of caulk. NP1 is a product of Sonneborn.

Reply to
DanG

I'll have to check around. Walmart had Liquid Nails brand concrete filler

Should I look further?

Reply to
Kevin