Scariest page on the internet

Easily fixed. I'll cover my share and send them a check on Monday. The rest of you should too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

They distinguish between "Citizen" and "Taxpayer". Are non-citizens and illegals counted? Do we have to pay for them too?

Before hubby and I send them $.5 million I want to see a detailed account of what I just bought.

Reply to
The Real Bev

For those who don't want to look at just a snapshot:

Over the last 20 years, the biggest jump was in 2019.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

Was that the year they finished building The Wall ? .. Mexico will soon be paying that back ... yes ? John T.

Reply to
hubops

I'm a Republican. i don't want to know about that.

I'm rich. I don't want to hear about that.

Reply to
micky

Sorry, I will need to sell some stock or something to cover my $229,705. I don't usually keep that much in checking. ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell