saw on a rope

.

Duct tape is a crirtal part of the way I handle triming some limbs a few years ago. I Duct tapped a fleamarket sawzall to a piece of pipe and stood on my dog box in the back of the pickup. I dont really reccomend doing this but it worked for me in a moment of insanity.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

GREAT........

Duct tape is a crirtal part of the way I handle triming some limbs a few years ago. I Duct tapped a fleamarket sawzall to a piece of pipe and stood on my dog box in the back of the pickup. I dont really reccomend doing this but it worked for me in a moment of insanity.

Jimmie

What's wrong with that? I duct taped a hedge trimmer to a piece of pvc, then stood on a sheet of plywood on top of my truck rack to poodle cut my olive trees.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

GREAT........

Hi, Gorilla tape is even better, LOL!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Er... it was an example of why one wouldn't have to stand directly under a tree to cut a limb above.

Reply to
willshak

Yes but just get chainsaw blade weld eye bolts to each end takes 2 people pulling if you get chain upright its extremely easy me and a friend just did it its awesome

Reply to
jwrufonut

I tried one purpose made for that task. About all it did was to dig into the limb and bounce it up and down. I never got anything at all cut.

Reply to
mike