Saunier Duval 620 combination boiler

Hi I know its unlikely, but does anyway in the group know where I can get a copy of the service manual for the saunier duval 620 combination boiler, the machine is 16 years old now, and has been doing really well, but although the pilot light flickers away quite happily, it fails to start up when the timer switches it on. The diaphragm sensor switch seems to be working ok though. Thanks Pegan

Reply to
pegan

I'd try here:

Alec