Saunier Duval Thelia 23 Problems

I have had an ongoing problem with my boiler & I am currently in th

process of moving so I do not want to spend much money on it. Originally I had a leak coming from the boiler itself, I found the lea and replaced the reversing valve unit. This has stopped the leak bu then I noticed that I have had water coming into the double valve uni which sits belwo the microswitches from the water valve. I have placed couple of o rings on this connection and this stopped the leak. Now can turn the boiler from winter mode to summer without getting a leak however I am not getting any hot water anymore. I have now had t bypass one of the microswitches on top of the double valve to enable m to get hot water. Can anyone identify what the problem is as I do no want to leave the boiler water heating system in this short circuite mode for long.

Thanks in advanc

-- Brett

Reply to
Brett

The bad news is that low end models like this one tend to be very hard to fix, as you replace, adjust repair items other start to go wrong. IN fact they do this no matter how careful you are.

Reply to
Ed Sirett