Satellite Pics

You can look at lots of structures and some in-construction. Download the thing.

This is a list of the areas covered and the dates of the pics
A forum with links that work with the app:
I haven't yet figured out how to get for free after the trial expires.

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

? http://www.

We're not interested.

We don't want advertising in this newsgroup, and we don't patronize anyone who does so.

Reply to
Lyle B. Harwood

Reply to
JerryL

- Lyle B. Harwood -

- Nehmo - I'd be more than happy to discuss the point with you, but you always wimp-out of these threads, without standing behind what you've done.

Basically, you're a spammer. If that's what you want to be, there's nothing we can do but look at you with disapproval. I don't understand it, but I suppose that's what you want.

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

Not to mention the cross posting, which is almost as irritating as spamming. (Reply trimmed to just alt.home.repair)

Reply to
DaveG

-snip-

Just that the [possible?] spam was crossposted to alt.building.construction where Lyle has appointed hisself sheriff & has landed himself in the killfile of most of the regulars over there.

[Except for Nehmo who apparently thinks he can teach a pig to sing.]

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

I wish Lyle were local... I'd just call him several times a day and yell "We don't want no advertising in our groups" and hang up.

...next best thing is for *EVERYONE* to killfile him.

Reply to
Noozer

- Noozer -

- Nehmo - It's a thought. Incidentally, you should switch to a VoIP phone. news:comp.dcom.voice-over-ip Free long distance and all the reg features.

Providers Free but can't easily recieve calls from regular phones

Cheapest plan: $20/month. They might have your area code.
Another one
The biggest one, but not the cheapest
Shaw, your ISP, will offer it soon
I have Time Warner or RoadRunner VoIP
'm going to change to something else when my price goes up from $20 to $40 per month.

- Noozer -

- Nehmo - As I said before, that leaves him free to prey on the unsuspecting newcommers.

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

- DaveG -

- Nehmo - An irrelevant crosspost is objectionable, but a relevant one efficient. It allows people who subscribe to different NGs to participate in the same thread, in which they have a common interest.

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

- Jim Elbrecht -

- Nehmo - But I've given up trying now. All I ever get are the oinks.

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

Yeah but if you killfile him you can't see when he gives his usual bad advice to new posters.

Mostly LIE'els advice is "call a professional" which leaves him out.

Reply to
Trai' La Trash.
040430 1323 - Lyle B. Harwood posted:

Lyle B. Harwood, President | So, Phoenix Homes, Inc. |__What's this? (206) 523-9500

indago

Nehmo, You post some of the neatest sites' URLs. Where do you find the time? Regardless, I enjoy them. Jim

in-construction. Download

pics

trial expires.

Reply to