RV Standby Generators

The one picture I have is the door, awning pole, then the window.

. The Sun Valley decal is just to the right of the door. The awning pole looks like it might be within one foot of the window.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I've lived in a lot of neighborhoods that had HOAs, but I've never lived where any level of government cared one way or the other whether an HOA existed or not. What kind of government are you talking about, and why would they care?

Not a problem. Every HOA has rules that govern how they'll operate, including how new rules will be introduced, debated, and approved (or not). If someone wants to add a new rule, they'd have to get enough members to agree in order to get it passed.

Reply to
Jim Joyce