rust

Does anyone know if there is a product or device that I can filter my well water through to keep the rust off the concrete?

Reply to
gene

Yes, there is. Surprisingly enough, it's called an iron filter; Google is your friend here.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Not sure if your problem is iron or manganese but just google up iron and manganese filters as suggested and there are many products to solve your problem. Be forewarned that there are a whole lot of vultures in this business so shop around....good luck....Mac

Reply to
Ross Mac