Run Time Day

In reference to what? Generally refers to 24 hours but you can have something set to run ten minutes every hour or at certain temperatures so the actual run time in a day may be just minutes.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I've never heard the term before. If it's regarding equipment maintenance, typically it's specified in hours.

Reply to
trader_4

Reply to
Thomas

Farm equipment tracks engine hours. Combines use engine hours and separator hours. Separator hours are the hours the combine is actually harvesting. I've never heard of the time being broken down into days.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

All the boats and other eqpt I've been involved with use engine hours, never heard of a run time day.

Reply to
trader_4

Trader, I agree. Just tossing it out there.

Reply to
Thomas