residential rainwater recapture system

anyone have any data or links on these?

Reply to
effi

Recently, "effi" exposed the nature of his/her thought processes with these words:

YES! But it depends on what region of the country you are in. This company is in the Mid-Atlantic area (VA).

David Crawford is the guy's name. His site is

. Real nice guy. His toll free number is 866.653.8337

Be sure to tell him Dan Banks sent ya. I want him to owe me a favor! :)

DB

FYI, spammers use bots to harvest the Usenet groups for e-mail addresses. You should do something to disguise your e-mail address, in such a way that the spammers can't automatically use it, but responders like me can manually make the adjustments needed to reply to you by email if needed.

Reply to
Current user

Search Rainwater harvesting

Lorence