Rescreening and Noseeums

Can anyone recommend a type of screen that will keep out tiny bugs like the Noseeums? I can't seem to find any info on this other than the fact that they can come right through most screens.

Reply to
Mike

:) Can anyone recommend a type of screen that will keep out tiny bugs :) like the Noseeums? I can't seem to find any info on this other than :) the fact that they can come right through most screens.

Biting midges/No-see-ums can be .5 mm in size so screening them out cane be hard. You might try reducing the light around the house the first 1 1/2 - 2 hours after sunset and set up a light source away from the house.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

It is said that the early bird gets the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Reply to
Lar