req. dishwasher electric diagram or help in trouble.

Hi, Does somebody know why a diswasher stops forever in some positions of the programmer? It seems the water level somewhat low then, when I think it has to warm the water.

The resistor are ok apparently. The termostat switch in series with the heater seems ok. The cube termostat are ok. I've tested both termostats putting them on the vitroceramic plate. The pressure switch seems to be ok. The part connected to the air camera to detect the higer level seems good.

The model is LVW-5 from White Westinghouse.

Thank you. Fernando.

Reply to
Fernando Perfumo

Hi,

UK style appliance? If yes, one of these places may be able to help...

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

I purchased a dishwasher some time ago and it had heat settings for Prewash, Wash, and of course Dry. If I set the heat setting for all of these cycles the dishwasher would run for almost 2 1/2 hours! Finally I stopped some of those options and now it takes about 1 hour to do a load of dishes.

I am not sure how they measure the increased temp level, but the cycle would not progress until the level was attained and that took a LONG time. This might not be helpful in your case, but I thought I would relate my experience to you.

Reply to
Ken