reprogramming python auto alarm system

I was wondering if anyone knew of websites or videos on how to reprogram a python auto alarm system if I lost the remote. This costs around $120 at the auto alarm store, which is just too much

Reply to
Deodiaus

If you lose the remote, what will you reprogram?

There are remotes for sale online. I think they all come with instructions. For way less than 120, although I don't know about python. Have you checked with the manufacturer, because I can hardly believe they would leave a customer high and dry like that.

Although the fancy, dual direction remote for my brand alarm is 80 dollars. I ended up buying a whole new alarm with two remotes, one interactive and the other not, on ebay for less than the cost of two remotes. Maybe that will work for you too.

I have one vendor if you need one. Actually, his receiver seemed to burn out after a few minutes, but afaik his keyfob transmiitters worked fine. (I think the voltages I used on the receiver were well within the specified allowable range, but who maybe those ranges were wrong.)

Reply to
mm