Replacing undermount sink on vanity

I recently installed a silestone vanity top which was purchased with an undermount sink already installed. It was installed with some sort of adheasive.

I just noticed that the porcelean in the bowl is cracked.

I really don't want to remove plumbing, the back and side splash and remove the vanity top to replace the sink. Has anyone attempted to replace an undermount sink with the top in place?

Any pros out there who could give advice? This a good idea or bad idea? What kind of adheasive is used and how hard is it going to be to remove the old sink?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jerry

Last integral underslung sink I did there would be no way to remove the sink with out a cutoff saw or diamond blade. Needless to say the new sink would not be under the cabinet surface.

Reply to
SQLit

Once you saw and beat it out from the bottom, modify the hole as needed to allow installation of a top mount self r****ng sink.

Reply to