Replacing threaded stem caster

Need to replace a threaded stem caster from a defunct furniture manufacturer. I'm sure they bought a standard caster but there is no trademark on it that I can see. Home Depot, Lowes, and Walmart did not have casters with threaded stems. Lots of places on internet but to try to get a good match was hoping to find something locally. Any other type of store I should check out? If not, anyone buy a set of casters on the web and can recommend a site? Thanks.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.