Replacing threaded stem caster

Need to replace a threaded stem caster from a defunct furniture manufacturer. I'm sure they bought a standard caster but there is no trademark on it that I can see. Home Depot, Lowes, and Walmart did not have casters with threaded stems. Lots of places on internet but to try to get a good match was hoping to find something locally. Any other type of store I should check out? If not, anyone buy a set of casters on the web and can recommend a site? Thanks.

Reply to
Art Begun