Replacement Bulbs for Fiber Optic Xmas Tree

Anyone know where to buy Replacement Bulbs for Fiber Optic Xmas Trees? They are 20 watt 12 volt halogens, with a reflector built onto them. None of the stores seem to carry them. I checked Walmart, Walgreens, Shopko, Menards, and a few hardware stores.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

OOPS......... Sorry. I got it wrong in my first message. It should be 10 watt, 12 volt.... (not 20watt, thats for the larger tree).

Reply to
maradcliff

snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote in news:emlttvkh59cscjd96t2con40d75dhml2dn@

4ax.com:

Try Home Depot or Lowes and look in the low-voltage outdoor lighting section. These are the same bulbs many of the landscape lighting unis use.

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

I would check out a lighting supply house, or as suggested the borg. There also should be a tag somewhere listing the manufacturer, maybe you saved the box. Check with them. Do they have a website?

Reply to
David Babcock

I still got the box, and instructions. There is no info at all. It's made in china. It was a cheap tree, but actually one of the prettiest ones I have seen, and seems well built for the price. I will check on the landscaping bulbs. that might be the ticket. The name brand on the box is "Holiday Style". No address, no phone#, no website.

My bulb is not burned out, I just would like to have a spare on hand.

Thanks to all

Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

Here where I am, Wal-Mart and Home Depot both sell them.

Reply to
Daniel L. Belton

they all usually are "MADE IN CHINA"

Reply to
avoidspam

My bulb did in fact burn out during the first year we had it - got replacement at HOME DEPOT in th halogen bulb section - bummer was that the replacement bulb cost almost as much as the tree!

Reply to
avoidspam

You mean like the ones at this link?

(should be on one line)