repairing vinyl roof

Hi, I have an enclosed porch room in the back of the house, its about 40' by 12' with lots of windows. A tree had fallen a year ago and whacked the edge of the vinyl roof and since then Ive noticed some leaks popping up. I caulked them from the inside and got most of them. However there are a few still that are hard to find. They tend to drip under the edge of the eave onto the wooden window enclosures and that is where the damage is occuring. Could this whole structure be sealed from the outside by some sort of spray on sealer?

Thanks,

itchy

Reply to
internaughtfull

First, you can't patch a roof from the inside.

Second, is it vinyl or rubber? If it is rubber, you can buy sheets of the rubber and cement to patch them correctly. If it is vinyl, what kind of vinyl? Is it stiff or flexible? Check with the roofers who installed it for advice.

Hank

Reply to
Hustlin' Hank