Repairing Lakewood Kool Operator fan

_********Repairing or Replacing a Lakewood Kool Operator fan motor* ********_ I've oiled the little hole in the motor and that used to get it turning again. Every 6 months or so I would have to do it. Now****** it is not responding to the oil. The 7 blade fan blades turn with difficulty. When I turn it on it does not move and it will start to smell like it's burning. I don't know how to clean the motor or find a replacement. I love this fan!*