Repair underground water pipe at T junction

My post on this topic did not get posted Jan 14. Main line (PCV) between pump & house broke just shy of a T junction. It is too close to put on a collar. Will an interior piece put too much water pressure on the pipe? Or should I relace the entire T-junction? Thanks for advice, Katcan

Reply to
katcan333

_If_ you can find an 'internal' piece that fits snugly just like the normal fittings, then, no, it won't cause a pressure problem. AFAIK there are no PVC pipe or fittings that will do that but then it has been a long time since I had to do any looking.

Without seeing the problem, my guess is you will have to cut out the T and replace it.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K