Repair Of Bissell Carpetcleaner

Can you folks provide a Repair shop in Round Rock ,Texas

Reply to
Bill Stramler

Go to the Bissel web site and maybe they can help you with quick fix. I have had one and they helped me out.

Reply to
redzap78

And before that, figure out how old it is, whether it's even worth trying to have it fixed. Minimum service charge to find out could be a good portion of the cost of a new one. And if it needs a part, many of them aren't cheap either.

Reply to
trader_4

You have some good points but the only expensive item is the motor.

Reply to
redzap78