Rentor check out

You talk a good game gfretwell but you may wish to get up and out of your easy chair and actually try practicing what you preach. It's not that simple. There are fifty states and, thus, fifty variations (more or less) on what is accessible and how it is accessed.

There are no right or wrong answers simply because there are too many variables in play in this sort of thing. Credit bureaus may pick up evictions in one county and not in another simply due to size, the courts system itself and access, or. . .

What the hell, you're probably correct though. What do I know as I've only been involved with this stuff since the mid-70's. As for being in the dark ages, I'd wager I have access to databases (at a hefty monthly cost) that would surprise even an expert like you. ;)

Bottom line to OP: Do as I suggested and you'll avoid probably 80%-90% of the risk involved in renting.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I am just going on what the credit bureaus say about how you report issues to them. What the hell do they know?

Reply to
gfretwell