Removing Paint

I'm looking for advice / tips on ways to remove paint from trim and doors. The paint has not bonded properly to the original paint. I don't know whether it is due to latex over oil or that the semi-gloss original was not sanded or primed or all of the above....

Is scraping my only option? Since it's trim and doors there are lots of grooves and angles to deal with...

thanks

Reply to
Leo

Michael Baugh