Removing linoleum

propane torch on concrete BAM concrete expoldes violently, I fopunf this out one day when my torch fell over

Reply to
hallerb

it takes a fairly long (minute or more) burn to do that. And it's not that violent...

Steve Barker

What is a " fopunf"? Never heard the term, before.

Reply to
Oren

"Steve Barker" wrote in news:PoSdnd2IDJjStMXUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Never had to keep the torch on the ants that long. They would start popping pretty quick. Just move on to another spot.

Reply to
Red Green

found out

Reply to
hallerb

And you have proof of that? Of course not, but it is interesting how cases of Mesothelioma have been related to asbestos environments. Asbestos is a silent killer which leaves no early symptoms of detection. By the time detection has occurred, it's too late. But of course, people get cancer because they just get cancer. Good thing you're not a doctor. Though, I can make a fairly good guess at what you really are.

Reply to
SBH