Remove stain from fiberglass tub?

I recently discovered a red stain under the soap on my fiberglass tub. Any suggestions on how I could remove this stain. I tried clorox but it didn't help.

Any ideas? Thank you for your reply.

Reply to
Susan Thomas

Try a rubber eraser.

Reply to
Goedjn

This is what I use on my fiberglass tub:-

I haven't tried it on the same type of stain as you have but it does a SUPER job on the marks that I could not remove with anything else.

Reply to
Lewis Campbell

"Susan Thomas" wrote in news:3fdf1340$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.unc.edu:

I know a guy who claims cream of tartar in lemon juce works great--make a thick paste. I use Bon Ami--"Hasn't scratched sine 1886" or something like that. Try them in an out-of-the-way place first, of course. (sometimes I steal some 0.1 micron diamond paste from the SEM room, but that may be overkill)

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
(none)