Refrigerator

Width is 36 inches They wedged the fridge in that a piece of paper won't fit. Our LG fridge states we only need 1/8th inch or more for proper cooling. After 9 days our refrigerator side starting freezing the food. They cabinet to go installer said 99.9% is ok and keeps telling us its fine but he will change it. Is that true?

Reply to
Sandi Gorena

Your cabinet installer has never - not even once - lied to me .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

rator-1166070-.htm

The issue is where the coils for that fridge are located. If they are not o n the sides, then side clearance should not matter. For example I have a co unter depth fridge, very little clearance on sides, it pulls air in the fro nt bottom, it goes out the top, i guess, about 1/2" gap there. The manufact urer should have it spec'd for the min dimensions and I'd think it would be correct. Does it work correctly when it's free of the cabinet?

Reply to
trader_4