Refrigerator

Width is 36 inches They wedged the fridge in that a piece of paper won't fit. Our LG fridge states we only need 1/8th inch or more for proper cooling. After 9 days our refrigerator side starting freezing the food. They cabinet to go installer said 99.9% is ok and keeps telling us its fine but he will change it. Is that true?
On Thu, 10 May 2018 18:44:02 GMT, Sandi Gorena

Your cabinet installer has never - not even once - lied to me .. John T.
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 2:44:08 PM UTC-4, Sandi Gorena wrote:

fit.

After

go

ge

rator-1166070-.htm
The issue is where the coils for that fridge are located. If they are not o n the sides, then side clearance should not matter. For example I have a co unter depth fridge, very little clearance on sides, it pulls air in the fro nt bottom, it goes out the top, i guess, about 1/2" gap there. The manufact urer should have it spec'd for the min dimensions and I'd think it would be correct. Does it work correctly when it's free of the cabinet?