exterior stairs?

Hi All,
I have to replace a set of exterior stairs. The current stairs are about 4' wide and 10' long.
So far, I like the look of fast-stairs.com for metal stringers. Is there any better product that you know of?
I also need a decent set of hand rails but I'm not finding anything that looks good yet. Any recommendations would be really appreciated....