Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets

I am looking at a quick way of bringing old doors back to life. I have raised pannel Oak and not a lot of money to spend.

I see something call 'Wood Condition' that doest strip the finish, but removes old varnish. Anyone had luck with this?

My other option is a couple quick passes of steal wool, a quick coat of matching stain, then a coat of minwax clear poly.

Thanks,

C_Kubie

Reply to
c_kubie

Clean them well with laquer thinner and a very fine steel wool. Stain a quarter of a shade darker, then coat with a clear varnish.

They come up beautifully.

Ken

Reply to
bambam

Nobody can give a correct opinion without Seeing them, take one to a Pro.

Reply to
m Ransley