Recuperate some of the heat from a group of showers

This may be a matter of taste. To me, the tape (less than 1/16") seems easier, (maybe something instead of electrical tape?) even with low-pressure greywater, and I've never seen a PE (black water pipe) cap, except the ones on the ends of new rolls to keep them clean.

Neon and I like vi. My Berkeley friend Dave says "We're all unix out here."

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

vi??? BAH!!! a poor second to emacs.

(text editors are like politics, best not discussed at the dinner table :-)

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom