Recommendations for over/under washer drier?

Need a small utility over/under washer drier combination to use on small loads.

Don't want any costly, fancy, useless whizbang features, just a straight forward little laundry setup that plugs into 220, no gas available.

Anybody know a cheap good item and outlet?

Reply to
RobertMacy

I had one of those when I lived in an apartment. When it came time to replace, it was horrendously expensive. I opted for a separate washer & dryer which was cheaper. But, the tall washer on top, dryer on bottom combo saves space. Only problem I had was the water from the top dripped onto the controls at the bottom, necessitating a $300 controller replacement. So, that's why I simply replaced the whole thing with a separate washer & dryer.

Reply to
Danny D.