Re: Worth leaving shower/bath water to cool down?

Think you guys need to get a life if this is what you do for excitment . lighten up pay your heating and stop being so cheap.

Reply to
emp21381

Frugal, not cheap, there's a difference. A good engineer keeps material, energy, labor costs low, either for himself or the company where he works. A fool and his money soon part.

Remember when touch-tone telephone was $1.50 extra per month? Well, I make few calls per month and used rotary dial for 40 years...

$1.50 x 12 x 40 = $720

Approximating interest on 720 gives

$1360 saved for using rotary dial telephone. Not exactly a large amount, but not musch missed with rotary dial. Today, I still have a rotary dial phone, but touch tone is now "included free."

Reply to
Phisherman