Re: OT Warning -- How many have propane tanks in the garage?

> less than two hours. Those of us with sizable yards can go through 50

> > hours pretty fast. > > If I had to spend more than two hours, I'd let it go to hay or whatever > comes up naturally.  Some people get their jollies cutting the lawn, but > there is more to life than a big green pasture.

I have a big yard and got tired of cutting all of it so I quit cutting all but about a 1/4 acre the house is on. The neihbors srated complaining so I seeded the "wild area" in wild flowers.

I have a 20 year old lawn mower that I only change the oil in once a year sometimes every other year. I just set it out on the curb less the engine, it still works good but the rest of it is worn out,

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE