Re-faced cabinet doors

Originally, my kitchen-cabinet doors had flat (i.e., slab) fronts. The door-fronts have since been recessed and re-faced.
Below the kitchen sink is a closet (where the cleaning-supplies are kept) and between the sink and the closet is a false-front particle-board panel.
Over the years, the particle-board panel has swollen (due to the nearby moisture from the dishwasher and sink).
Can I buy a recessed false-front panel (with a recessed style) to match the kitchen-cabinets? Or, can I remove the facing and re-apply it to a new false-front panel?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.