Raymond Karczewski: A Brother and a Troubled Man

My name is Abraham Karczewski, brother of internationally known writer Raymond Karczewski, an intelligent although troubled man who has chosen to estrange himself from his family all in the divisive name of a bizarre religion that he pieced together to help him cope with various issues that have ravaged his ability to think rationally.

I apologize for airing our dirty laundry in public newsgroups but I have no where to turn other than places I have learned that he reads. It it my hope that he will find and read this email, then respond to me privately. This is not material for public disclosure, yet public disclosure is the only avenue left for me to appeal to my own flesh and blood for honest discourse and open dialog.

Ray has been haunted for decades by his sexual inclinations and the religion he has invented has been pieced together in such a way as to not only rationalize, but also mandate alternative lifestyles such as homosexuality, pedophilia, and bestiality.

Mind you, I have no quarrel with homosexuality, my quarrel is with a man who would manufacture a religion which through scriptural mandate, coerces it's members to engage in same-sex liaisons. This does not conform to any contemporary definition of "consent." Nevertheless, Ray's various writings on the subject go into disturbing detail to describe what he defines as "holy rituals of the flesh" with other men.

Ray goes on to prescribe constituencies for his congregations, specifically, temples of 144 members (36 men, 36 women, 36 boys, and

36 girls) with the minors described as "virginal children." He also demands constant perfection, that these numbers are to never fluctuate. He states that he shall embark upon daily "divine journeys" to "enjoin himself" with these virginal children. Here is a perfect example of one of his logical flaws; once he has "enjoined himself" with one of those children, they are no longer virginal. He makes no provision in his religion for these children from whom he has just taken their virginity, then says nothing toward the fluctuation in his mandated demographic.

Equally distasteful is his "Ritual of the Range" which requires the use of a horse, donkey, or mule as a sexual partner. He has forced his ex-wife Anita to engage in this ritual with a donkey at a nearby stud farm on at least a dozen different occasions according to the criminal complaint that resulted from the divorce. The ritual is supposed to teach humility and submission, the animal is a metaphor for Ray as a "LIVING GOD." Unfortunately, the donkey that was used by Anita was physically too large for her body and she frequently required stitches to close tears in her vagina. To this day, she cannot engage in sexual behavior due to the extensive damage to her anatomy.

Anita finally filed for divorce when Ray demanded she service his entire Klavern. Ray, in case you didn't know, is the Supreme Grand Dragon in the Portland Klavern which is a group of ku klux klansmen who are currently involved in planning security for a white power gathering called "Hammerfest 07" scheduled to occur in that city this October.

As you can see, Ray is a troubled man. He has been suffering from schizophrenia since early adulthood, his brain is also ravaged by syphilis which he contracted from poultry he molested as a child on a neighbor's farm. My niece Kasia and I succeeded in having him committed to the psychiatric facility in Salem for a week but after he was stabilized last month, he was released and immediately went off his medication.

I ask for public assistance in locating Raymond, possibly even observing him and reporting findings to local mental health concerns. Ray is a danger to himself and others and I fear for my brother's life.

Ray, if you are reading this and you wish to discuss these matters privately, then email me at snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com. Until you make a good faith effort to contact me, I will continue to seek assistance in these public venues under the assumption you have not yet read my post.

Reply to
Abraham.Karczewski

snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com said in news:1188623261.670654.276410 @r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Don't worry about it..............you asshole.

Love,

Ray

Reply to
Ray Karczewski