Rattling Patio Sliders

Not long ago I figured that our patio slider runbles from planes breaking sound barrier. Never hear planes, but last time it happened was when shuttle was landing. Worried for a long time that something structural was happening.

Today, it happened again. This time the computer monitor was shaking and it felt like an earthquake. Told hubby. Hubby just smiled his "you are hopeless" smile. He didn't feel anything. Magnitude 6.0 in Gulf of Mexico. No tsunami :o)

Reply to
Norminn