Question on wiring 2 wall lights

I want to hook up 2 wall fixtures but before I do, just want to double check my options. I want to run my wiring from one of the nearby outlets straight to the lights since the lights have a 'built in' bottom turn switch. I wasn't planning on installing a wall switch, unless it's a better idea (or the right idea) to have one. Thanks in advance for any and all answers.

Wayne

Reply to
wkensicki

I'm no electrician, but it's perfectly acceptable to not have a wall switch for a light fixture.

many closets work off the same principle...hell, so do floor lamps. the switch is at the light bulb. I say go for it... unless of course, you may want to put a dimmer on it later.

Reply to
kellyj00

Reply to
buffalobill