question about well pump wiring

this is a single phase 220V pump with three wires and i use a capacitor. I know where to connect the capacitor wires. My question is are they interchangeable? does it matter if the two capactitor wires are switched? Does a capacitor have positve and negative? thx.

Reply to
bardos

Pump capacitors don't care. They are Non-Polarized.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Hi, The cap. is non-polarized. Does not matter which way it's hooked up.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

thx for these answers folks.

Reply to