Question about Water heater install

Folks,

May be an easy question for the pros..

I am installing a water heater which has 3/4 lines connected to it (inlet).

House pipes are all 1/2 inches.

Can I just connect the house pipe to 3/4 using a reducer. One end goes to house supply line and the other end goes to the water heater which is ? I don't think there will be any water pressure problem. But, still wanted to check out with pros..

will appreciate any help, suggestions..

thanks, DJ

Reply to
D J

The pipe supplying water to your house is six to twelve inches!

Use whatever connectors are necessary.

Reply to
HeyBub

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:58:04 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote Re Re: Question about Water heater install:

The 3/4 to 1/2 reducer will be fine.

Reply to
Caesar Romano