Query about service for a Sears Washing machine.

Our Sears Washer has stopped doing the spin cycle. Everything else works fine.

What has been peoples experience with Sears Service ? Have people used any other repair service for a Sears Appliance ?

Reply to
<ThrowAwayAddress

All you really need to figure is whether the cost of a service call will approach or exceed the properly depreciated value of your appliance. I&#39;d bet that&#39;s the case, so you&#39;re asking the wrong questions.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Once called Sears for a non-working fridge...told me it would be a WEEK till they could get to me. Called a local appliance repair guy...he showed within the hour.

Reply to
TSLtrek

Thanks for the input.

Reply to
<ThrowAwayAddress

Expensive and can take a while to get to you in some areas.

You can use anyone you like.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

The quality of Sears service varies dramatically by locality. In Raleigh NC it is pretty good. I doubt it is any more expensive than Maytag which has gone crazy with pricing.

Reply to
Art