pushing capri baffles into hi-hats

Can someone please tell me how to put in place Capri Lighting Baffles (model RS30W). The light attaches to the back of the Baffle with clips. For cosmetic reason you cannot see the canister through the back of the baffle. There are two prongs on the outside of the baffle it seems like they hold the baffle in place inside the canister. My problem is I cannot figure how to push the baffles up with those prongs.

I know or hope these are the correct baffles. An electrician put the high hats in and left me the baffles. It has been a very long time since he put them in. I have no idea where to reach him.

Thanks again! Rich

Reply to
Rich