Problems with Coleman Evcon Furnace, any help please....

I have a Coleman Evcon model 7681, and I have no idea where the manual vanished too. Anyhow I turned it on the other day and noticed the light on the computer board is flashing. I looked at the code chart on the label on the furnace itself and count the flashes which is four (4) known by the chart as Limit Cycling. My question is how do I find out what is wrong and reset the codes? Without the manual I am lost for help with this!

Thanks in advance, Jeigh

Reply to
E5I5O

I cant help as Im a homeowner, But an issue I feel is homeowner overlooked is if a lisenced insured pro gave you the wrong advice and you suffered damage because of his advice . He would be liable and you could persue him in court. maybe im wrong because its free advise, but the issue has been brought up before. Thats why many Pros , Most all at alt HVAC will say Call a pro. Just something to think about.

Reply to
m Ransley

A serial number to determine date, would be a big help as there are a couple of code 4s.

The codes changed a bit when Evcon no longer owned Coleman...and its possible its a York, since they used the Evcon label for a while after gaining ownership..

Reply to
CBhvac