Problems Heating House - Apollo Heating System.

We are having problems getting our house heated this winter, and are trying to figure out why. We have an Apollo Heating System. During the summer, we had a plumber come to our house, and although he installed a new hot water heater, we were not getting any hot water to take a bath. When he came out again to try to resolve the issue, he noticed that the "pump" (that is sitting on top of the water heater) was not working. Stating that most houses don't need one, he unplugged it. In addition, there was a red and blue valve on top of the water heater, and he turned the blue valve off. He said that when this valve was open, it was allowing cold water back into the water heater. Once he did this, we had plenty of hot water to take a bath, etc.

The other day we turned our heat on. We opened up the blue valve again, and although there is plenty of air being blown into the vents, it doesn't seem to be hot, no matter what we set the thermostat to. We are wondering what the problem could be, and if the Apollo System is broken, or the new water heater that was installed could be causing the problem?

Thanks

Reply to
eye1something

I wonder about the pump and the plumber.

Reply to
ransley

I wonder about: ransley

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

There you go bubba, another worthless post from bubbas

Reply to
ransley

Truth hurts, eh ransley? Bubba

Reply to