prickly pear fruit

Have you ever transplanted prickly pear leaf?

I picked some wild really good looking leaves off an adult prickly pear.

How long does it take after transplanting a foot sized leaf to get fruits?

1 year? 3 to 5 years? 10 or more years?
Reply to
dan

If you run over it with the lawn mower you will have a yard full. My guess is you see fruit in a year or two. Pretty soon you will be here saying "how do I kill this nasty ass cactus". We have been fighting it in the park for years.

Reply to
gfretwell