Power Bill increasing

-snip-

Yeah- mine's close, but only has one blinking upside-down triangle. It was blinking fairly slowly this morning.

That's kind of odd. Wonder what the other numbers could be. Does load change the numbers?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

I think the one number may be the KW/H I am using at that second. There is a second number that flashed also. I'm now wondering if I caught it when a little heater was cycling on and off and that was the reason for the second number. It may have still been the KW/H ? I had just checked it a little while ago and the three dashes stayed on 1 dash for a few minutes. I had about 6 13 watt CFLs on and I don't know if anything else like the refrigerator, water heater,... was on. I suppose not.

Reply to
Tony

Last time I checked, many years ago, the main source of mercury was its sulfide ore, cinnabar. I imagine cinnabar and other mercury ores are safe unless one eats them, or heats them to high temperatures that cause the mercury compounds to break down and release mercury vapor.

Don Klipstein