PaceSaver Passport scooter (wheelchair?) info needed

A friend brought me an electric scooter (wheel chair?) to repair. I haven't gotten into it yet, but was hoping someone had a schematic of the wiring, repair manual or owners manual. I think it has an onboard charger. I am pretty sure it ie 24volts supplied by 2 12volt batteries in series.
Any info would be appreciated. I did a Google but came up dry.
Thanks,
Hank

One more thing, the local dealer/service center that was listed is closed until after Xmas. So that suggestion is of little help.
Hank
Hustlin' Hank wrote:

It would sort of help if you posted the brand name and model number. Assuming there is a label on it with that information.
http://www.electricwheelchairparts.com /
http://www.thewheelchairsite.com/easy-wheelchair-repair.aspx
TDD
replying to Hustlin' Hank, sharon mccarter wrote: I have a electric scooter chair but its a scout
Sharon,
That post is 7 years old.
Hello Hank, I have a pace saver Scout Boss, that will be 5 years old next month on the 20th. Since then I had to replace the batteries but now it needs other serv icing, it seem to be the joystick. Trying to find a provider to make repair s to my unit seem to be an impossible task. Please if you know of a service provider contact me ASAP.
Thanks Jackie White

http://www.pacesaver.com/ps2contactpage.html Need Help with a Service Question?
Got an older PaceSaver with a service problem? Give us a call at 1-800-255-0285 and ask for our Service Department. Please have your model number and the units serial number (see below) availible when you call. While Leisure-Lift does not sell parts directly to consumers (because our product is regulated as a medical device by the FDA) we will give you assistance with your service issue and locate a local dealer if you wish. If you would prefer, click on the link above and drop us an e-mail with your problem.